I had something like 200 rupees and I was tired, so I wanted to do something simple and fast. I made a visit to my nearest super market, and first thing that came to my mind was paneer, my favorite. They only had ½kg packages, costing 150 rupees, but I wanted it! Some noodles, onions, garlic, masala curry paste and that’s it. Ingredients for my first dish.
- ½kg Paneer
- 2 onions
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp of Masala Curry paste
- Cut the paneer into cubes, chop onions and garlic.
- Boil water in sauce pot and add noodles.
- Heat oil in frying pan, add onions and garlic and fry them couple of minutes. Add paneer and curry paste. Continue cooking on low temperature, about ten minutes, or until onions are ready.
- Mix noodles with other ingredients in frying pan and continue cooking five minutes and dish is ready.