Paneer Tikka has a competitor as my favorite food: Gobi Manchurian! Soooo goood… 🙂
- Medium size cauliflower, in small florets
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp maida (all-purpose flour)
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp white pepper powder (I didn't have, used black instead)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp vinegar
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper (paprika, capsicum), diced
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp oil for saute (I used same as I used for deep frying)
- 5 dl oil for deep frying
- Wash cauliflower florets. Boil them in saltwater couple of minutes. Drain the water and dry.
- Mix maida, corn flour, salt, chili powder, ginger, garlic, vinegar and soy sauce. Add some water and make thick paste. Add cauliflower and mix well. I used a bowl with lid, and gave a good shake to it.
- Heat oil and deep fry cauliflower florets. Drain excess oil with paper towels. Keep cauliflowers aside.
- Heat oil in frying pan in high heat, add red onions, chilies, ginger-garlic paste and fry couple of minutes. Add cauliflower with soy sauce, ketchup, chili sauce and salt. Mix couple of minutes, until it comes dry.
- Add green onions and lower the heat. Keep stirring couple of minutes.
- You can garnish with coriander leaves and/or slices of lemon.