This time two easy paneer recipes.
Author: (based on several recipes on Internet)
- 1l milk
- 2 limes
- Old shirt to make a cheese cloth
- Put milk on sauce pot, heat until it boils-allmost boils
- Remove pot from the stove, squeeze juice of limes to milk, stir whole time
- Stir until curd separates
- Allow to cool half an hour
- Strain through cheese cloth in a strainer
- After some while, make a knot to cloth and add some weight on top. The longer you press, the firmer cheese you get.
- After some time, open the package and throw away your beautiful (but not editable) purple paneer.
- Buy a proper cheese cloth next time! 🙂