Yet another Paneer dish. What can I say.. simple, fast and delicious.I took the liberty of reduce the cooking times, because I felt otherwise I would burned my vegetables. I think I was using too higher temperature than in original recipe.
Jhat Phat Sabzi
- 2,5 dl paneer, cubed
- 1 tomato, seeds removed and quartered
- 2 capsicums, cut into long pieces
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
- pinch of turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp kasuri methi (fenugreek)
- pinch of masala powder
- cooking oil or ghee
- chopped fresh coriander
- Heat oil/ghee in frying pan. Add cubed paneer and saute for 2 minutes. Set aside
- In same pan, add garlic-ginger-chilli paste and saute for 2 minutes. Add turmeric, coriander and red chili powders. Add chopped capsicum and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stir well and cook about 2-3 minutes. Add paneer cubes and mix well, cook about 2-3 minutes. Add garam masala and kasuri methi.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.