I had great time at summer cabin. Three days, two nights, good food and great company! Here’s some pics and recipes.
fits well with mushrooms, pineapple, tofu etc...
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 300ml tomato passata
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 150 ml cider, white or red wine vinegar
- 125g dark muscovado sugar
- Fry the onion in the oil in a pan until soft
- Add garlic, smoked paprika and chilli powder and fry for 1 min
- Add the passata, puree, vinegar and sugar. Bring everything to a simmer.
- Cook for 10 minutes