This recipe doesn’t combine one, or two… but three of previously presented latenitechai-recipes. And I have to say, this is kind of simple if you have the ingredients already, but still one very tasty bun!
- A bun, cut in half
- Some Cavi-art spread
- 1 seitan steak
- 3 slices of tomato
- pinch of salt
- 3 slices of garlic pickles
- Some tapas olives
- When you slice your tomato, add a sprinkle a pinch of salt on those slices. Let them rest for minute or two.
- Spread buns with Cavi-art spread
- Add seitan steak
- Add tomato slices
- Add pickle slices
- Cover with other half of the bun.
- Decorate the plate with couple of olives, basil leaves and sun-dried tomatoes.