Pretty basic recipe for this delicious meal. Feel free to improvise!
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- small cauliflower, sliced
- some frozen green beans (or fresh if available)
- 1 can of small black beans
- 1 can of coconut milk (2,5 dl)
- oil for frying
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp coriander
- pinch of cinnamon
- chili, chopped to small
- soy sauce
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger paste (or fresh chopped if available)
- Heat the oil in frying pan. Add onions, sauté couple of minutes.
- Add garlic, chili and spices (and fresh ginger if you have), give a minute or two.
- Add rest of the vegetables and beans. Fry about five minutes or so.
- Add coconut milk, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger paste.
- Add lid, lower heat and when cauliflower is soft, food is ready. Serve with rice or noodle.