For those who doesn’t know, lampaankääpä is a mushroom growing here in Finland. You can just walk to the forest, usually they are easily found and in big batches. White ones on the left side in the picture:
Lampaankääpä coconut curry
- 4-6 lampaankääpä's, sliced
- half of paprika, sliced
- half of onion, sliced
- coconut milk, 2,5dl (1 can)
- Heat the frying pan, turn to middle heat, add masala, give it couple of minutes.
- Add mushrooms, fry some five minutes.
- Add paprika and onions, fry ten minutes more.
- Add coconut milk and salt, lower the heat, add lid.
- Give it one 45 minutes - hour, dish is ready. Serve with rice. Enjoy!