(based on this recipe)
- about 10 small beetroots, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- about 1 dl red lentils
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 0,5 tsp jeera
- 0,5 tsp coriander seeds, ground (I didn't have, I used turmeric)
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- oil for frying
- Heat oil in sauce pan. Add spices and onions. Fry for couple of minutes.
- Add beetroots, bouillon cube and cover with water. Let it boil and add water if needed.
- When beetroots are almost soft, add lentils and coconut milk. Let cook until lentils and beetroots are soft.
- Process with food processor. Add salt if needed.