EDIT: Check new version of this recipe.
These taste great!
(based on this recipe: http://vegandad.blogspot.fi/2008/03/homemade-sausages.html)
You can prepare curry wurst out of these for example.
Second time I tried this dish I added couple of pickled chilies and couple of sun dried tomatoes, all thinly sliced, to the dough, to give it more chorizo-style taste.
- 1,5 dl kidney beans, drained
- 2,5 dl vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 dl gluten flour
- 0,5 dl nutritional yeast flakes
- Chili sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- about 15 whole black peppers
- Prepare vegetable broth
- Use mortar to paste garlic and mix in oil, chili sauce, tomato puree and spices.
- Have ready six pieces of tin foil.
- Boil water in steaming apparatus.
- Mash beans in a bowl.
- Using fork, mix in vegetable broth, soy sauce, your spice paste and yeast flakes.
- Finally mix in gluten flour.
- Divide dough into six parts and mold into sausages.
- Wrap sausages inside foil and steam them for 40 minutes.