Original recipe was named just “Chicken Soup” but I don’t think that name is very appealing…
- 10 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 l water
- about 2 dl dry soy meat chunks
- 1 big onion
- 2 carrots, cubed
- 2 dl corn
- 2,5 dl oat cream
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 4 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chervil
- vegetable bouillon cube
- oil for frying
- Prepare soy meat. Use lots of spices.
- Pour water into sauce pan, add potatoes and bouillon cube
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add soy meat, fry for couple of minutes to give them some color.
- Add onions. paprika and curry. Fry for couple of minutes.
- Add oat cream and chervil.
- Let simmer with low heat about 10 minutes.
- Now add carrots and corn with potatoes.
- Add soy meat and curry sauce with potatoes.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add salt if needed.