Simple nice dish, good with mashed potatoes. Again, you might consider adding some extra spices.
(Original recipe: http://www.vegaanihaaste.net/sitruunaiset-linssit.html)
- 2 dl dry green lentils, rinsed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- curry powder
- lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- oil for frying
- Prepare lentils (cook for about half an hour)
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Fry onions for couple of minutes until almost ready.
- Add lentils, salt, pepper and curry. Mix well and fry for one minute or so.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add lemon juice and parsley.
- Garnish for example with sriracha, roasted onions and fresh parsley.