(based on recipe: http://chocochili.net/2012/04/vegaanin-pasha/)
- Non-dairy whipping cream
- 100g tofu cream cheese
- 1 tbsp non-dairy margarine
- 1,5 dl almond flavored soy yogurt
- 0,25 dl sugar
- half of lemon's peel, grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- some raisins
- some apricots, sliced
- some almonds, crushed
- Whip the cream
- Add cream cheese, margarine and yogurt. Whip.
- Mix in sugar, grated lemon's peel and lemon juice, raisins, apricots and crushed almonds.
- Drain ingredients inside fridge overnight using sieve covered with cheesecloth. Add some pressure for example by placing a small plate and bowl filled with water on top of the sieve.
- Turn over the sieve on a plate next day and remove cheese cloth.
- Decorate pasha with raisins and crushed almonds.