Based on recipe: http://chocochili.net/2012/01/kahden-kaalin-soijasuikalepannu/.
Creamy Cabbage Curry
- soy meat, already prepared and spiced
- some broccoli and cauliflower, cut to small pieces
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp masala paste
- 0,5 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1-2 tbsp oat cream
- Boil broccoli and cauliflowers for five minutes or so in salted water, don't cook them too soft
- Heat oil, add masala paste, smoked paprika and soy meat. Cook for five minutes.
- Add broccoli, cauliflover and cashews. Keep cooking for couple of more minutes.
- Add cream and serve