Vegan Sausages 2
- 1 can (~200g) big white beans, drained
- 2,5 dl vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 dl gluten flour
- 0,5 dl nutritional yeast flakes
- Pickled chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- about 15 whole black peppers
- Prepare vegetable broth
- Use mortar to paste garlic and mix in oil, chilies, tomato puree and spices.
- Have ready six pieces of tin foil and bamboo mat.
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Mash beans in a bowl.
- Mix in gluten flour and yeast flakes.
- In another bowl or cup mix vegetable broth, soy sauce and your spice paste.
- Mix broth and dry ingredients, knead with your hands.
- Mix in more flour if dough is too sticky.
- Remove bean skins while kneading.
- Divide dough into six parts, wrap them with folio and mold into sausages using bamboo mat.
- Bake them for 30 minutes at 200 C.